Solar Panel Workshop - Solarize Indianapolis
Many people like the idea of having solar panels on their homes but feel daunted by their lack of knowledge about solar or worry that solar may not be a sound investment. Others can’t make the time to find a reputable solar contractor or fear that they’ll receive a poor price or product. Still, others may not see going solar as something that regular folks do.
Solarize Indianapolis is a volunteer team of folks who are motivated to promote clean, affordable energy in our community. This Initiative is modeled on the best elements of other grassroots programs around the country, which have been successful in delivering simple, cost-effective means to acquiring solar energy. Note we are not selling anything. We are volunteers excited to share our experience and want to get more solar panels installed in the Indianapolis area as soon as possible.
If you have been thinking about installing solar photovoltaic panels or even curious, then, you probably want to be confident of:
· getting a good price,
· making a sound investment that will lower energy bills for years to come,
· getting the project done without hassle by a qualified installer who guarantees the work,
· reducing one’s carbon footprint.
If so, we invite you to come listen and get information that could be helpful to you.
The evening will consist of a short slide presentation of basic information about the costs and benefits and general information about solar panels and the decisions that need to be made.
The benefits of attending this meeting:
1. You will be more informed about the decision to go solar by people who have already done it.
2. With this project, going solar is easy - we navigate the challenging parts for you, vetting contractors, prices, and products,
3. We're all volunteer - we have no skin in the game.
4. Going solar feels great and saves you money.
5. By going solar now, you're in great company - lots of people have gone solar and lots will do so with this project.
6. The time is now to get started.
7. This is happening all over the state. It's already been done in NW IN, Columbus and Bloomington and it's being done in Carmel, Elkhart, Evansville, Goshen, Kokomo, Muncie and South Bend.
8. You will have access to our best practices for selecting a solar supplier.
9. Most likely you will benefit from a lower cost because of the price negotiated through collective agreements.
10. You will be able to move forward more rapidly and with confidence then if you do it on your own.
Find out more information HERE!
613 W 43rd St
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Google map and directions